A meme to pass the time away. Taken from Neil.
If you care it’s in the Extended Entry. You know. I think I do these things for myself more than I do it for anyone else. Kind of self investigation (a new phrase by me).
As I was doing this meme a lot of questions seemed familar – a couple of the questions are the same as this one I did half a year ago
1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 6:50 am this morning, only to find out that there was no way to get into work. So I started working at 7:30 this morning.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Ummm. Whatever 🙂
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? A Very Long Engagement, the new film from Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Currently I don’t have a favorite. Maybe the Amazing Race, but that ended last week, though the next season starts on March 1.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Apple danish. Mmmm Danish!
6. What is your middle name? Andre, after my grandfather.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I have to say that I enjoy Firda‘s Indonesian cooking. After that we enjoy Vietnamese.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cucumbers, fish (that taste like fish – meaning ones that aren’t white) etc. etc. Too much to list, though a couple of years ago the list would have been much longer.
9. What is your favourite crisp/chip flavour? Sour cream and onion.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I don’t really have a favorite CD at the moment. I’ve been making MP3 CDs for my car, usually a various artist CD.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? SYD the Kia Spectra5
12. Favourite sandwich? Don’t really have a favorite. Changes from day to day.
13. What characteristics do you despise? People who can’t take a joke, people who are ignorant (especially about the world they live in).
14. Favourite item of clothing? My Red Robot T-Shirt from ExplodingDog.com.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand. For sure.
16. What colour is your bathroom? I think it’s yellow. I’ll have to check.
17. What colour pants are you wearing? I’m wearing shorts and they are beige/khaki coloured.
18. Where would you retire to? As I’ve said before. Somewhere where it is spring all year round would be just fine by me.
19. Favourite time of the day? Quitting time. I love my job but I love my free time more 🙂
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 20th. It was half way through my first year of university and I came home for the holidays. My friends had kind of thrown together a little “surprise party” with the help of my parents. A small group of friends celebrating my birthday and also us surviving our first term of university together. How much better could it get?
21. Where were you born? Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.