A meme questionnaire that Neil did and looks interesting so I though I would do it as well. If you don’t like reading questionnaries skip this post. If you do read the extended part of the entry:
1. Your name spelled backwards. Yort. Sounds like a silly Mongolian shelter.
2. Where were your parents born? Dad in Jabeke, Belgium. Mom in Trowbridge, Ontario.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Probably some illegally downloaded music. Though probably not 🙂
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Taco Bell for fast food (even though I know I shouldn’t). For anything else I don’t know. So many different types of food. It all depends what I want at the time.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? My parents have had a pool for as long as I remember. So during the summer.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? A couple times in public school – the generic school Christmas play.
7. How many kids do you want? Ideally two. Though if it ends up being more or less I wouldn’t be disappointed.
8. Type of music you dislike most? New Country. Old Country (Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline etc) is cool, new country is not.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yup.
10. Do you have cable? Affirmative again.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? We had one when I was a teenager. It would occasionally work but took too much effort to get it to go. We eventually gave it away to someone else. I think we got a Sega Genesis out of the deal.
12. Ever prank call anybody? I don’t ever remember being the talker doing the pranking but I was part of the prank inception commitee.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Four or five times. Most of them from parking on streets in Toronto. Don’t ever park on the street overnight in Toronto. You will get a ticket.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sure. Why not. I’m not actively planning it right now. Maybe at some point.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Around Berlin, Germany. I guess a small town in the former East Germany called Kleinmachnow.
16. Do you have a garden? Nope. I live in an apartment. My parents occasionally do.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? The Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes to name two.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I do indeed. O Canada isn’t that difficult.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning unless I do something sweaty during the day.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Big Fish.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Extra cheese!!!
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips mixed with popcorn 🙂
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I’m a guy! I guess guys can wear lipstick if they want. I choose not too.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Apparently the person who wrote this meme was. 🙂
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Do I look like a vain person? (that’s a no)
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange. Though not always.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Co-workers on Friday. We went to a place called Benny’s. Great food though I always feel super full when I leave.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Chocolate is good. Any kind of chocolate bar is good. Except for Bounty. That chocolate bar sucks 🙂
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Can’t remember. I’m a bad voting person… uh, voter. 🙂
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Not sure. A while.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Probably. Everyone seems to win one when they play in little league.
32. Are you a good cook? I can cook things. I don’t do it very often. I don’t know if I’m good though 🙂
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Unless your a shelter socialite or never owned a vehicle I think everyone should be able to do this.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nope. Though I’ve been tempted at times.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I worked in a foundry for 4 months as a process engineer. We wore uniforms because it was a really dirty place. I kind of liked not having to worry about what to wear every day. Plus the company laundered the uniforms as well.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Face wash and toothpaste.
38. Ever throw up in public? I don’t think so.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. Until it happens to me.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope. Not going to waste my money.
42. Can ex’s be friends? I believe so. Though you have to work through all your problems before this can happen.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My grandfather almost a year ago. Hopefully I won’t be seeing anyone in a hospital for a long time.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I think so though I’m not sure.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Too boring to mention 🙂
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Al Franken, the one man mobile news unit.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Not sure. It was a fish. The first pet I really cared about and remember was Daisy our beagle hound.
48. What is in your purse? I’m a guy. I don’t have a purse.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read. That’s what I like.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I’m grateful that I had a good time curling for charity. I’ll mention more of that at some other point. Right now my back is sore and I’m going to lay down for a while.